Sunday, June 15, 2008

New hair color

I had my hair dyed and trimmed last week. This is the lightest my hair has been in a long time, maybe ever! I'm still getting used to it, but I like it a little more everyday. Please be honest - do you think it's too light?

I look pretty pale in some of the pictures. Part of that is the lighting. Part of that is that I'm just pale! I'm going to start using some of the Jergens natural glow lotion to give me a little color. I think that will help. Also, I've been using a bit of bronzer since I changed the color of my hair to give my face a little more color.

I'm considering getting a slightly darker toner put on next time I go for my touch up. I think it's in early August.




Pardon the lack of smile.



Well, the smile's better here, but my nose looks huge! Bad angle!!

10 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

I love it, Aimee! Very cute and perfect for summer.

Mary said...

Definitely not too light! I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

The color looks good on you!

I like it, don't change it!!!

Maria said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

You look amazing! Your hair looks great! We need to get together!

Aimee said...

Thanks ladies! :-)

Every day I like it a little more. I think it's just taking me some time to get used to it being significantly lighter!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

Looks fabulous... so long and pretty too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! Very cute. ;)

Trisha said...

I love it Aimee!!!! The color looks great on you!

P.S. I have on my Eifel Tower earrings on today (because my skirt has the Eifel Tower in it). ha =D (Thought you might like that!)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look fabulous!!