Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Loser with a capital L

The librarian at my school decided to start up a Biggest Loser challenge at school. We started in January and 13 people decided to join. Everyone put in $5. The person who lost the most weight by the end of the school year won the money.

Well...I tied for first place! The gym teacher (a guy) and I lost the same amount - 17.5 pounds. Personally, I think I should have won outright. I definitely lost a higher percentage of weight than he did because he is much bigger (taller and heavier) so it wasn't as hard for him to lose 17.5 pounds. Oh well...I still won $32.50. I'll take it!

6 comments:

Mary said...

That's awesome! And IMO, you should have won it all.

Jamie said...

Congrats, Aimee!! That must feel great!

N. said...

Congrats, that's awesome!

Trisha said...

That is just awesome! Congrats on your weight loss!

P.S. I think you should have won the whole "pot" also! :)

Maria said...

That is great Aimee! Congratulations!!

Anna said...

That is awesome! They definitely should have done it by %. That is what we did at my school. I think I came in 4th place. Some lady lost 11% of her body weight! I thought that was incredible! See you on Friday!