Friday, June 27, 2008

Cute idea for a wedding "guest book"

While reading WeddingBee, I saw a really cute idea to replace the traditional guest book. Guests can write a message to the newlyweds on black note cards, business card sized cards, or whatever size you choose.



A gal made it herself to match her other reception decor. It's kind of hard to see in the first picture , but the things on the points of the diamonds are simply thumbtacks with little flowers glued on (see below).




I am going to get a platter from Glazed and Confused. I used to go there pretty regularly with some ladies, but we don't go anymore. I like the idea of the platter, though, because it's something we can actually use! My parents guestbook is just sitting in their basement somewhere.

Debating on the size of the platters, I might get 2 different ones. I don't want people to have so write super small to fit it all on. Getting the platter is on my list of things to do in the next month or so. Would anyone like to go to G&C for a ladies night soon?

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the plate idea and you should definately do it if its something that is you!

Thanks so much for the comments on my blog about my grandma, i appreciate it!