Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Monograms

So, I wasted some time this morning and created some monograms. Once I figured out how to download some fancy fonts, it really wasn't that tricky. I used some examples from websites, especially IDoOriginals.

Honestly, I'm not sure what we'll use these for. :-) One thing we might do is put it on a round sticker to put on our favor boxes. Now, I just have to figure out how to do this!
My favorites right now are the one with the large & and the one with the large L that aren't in circles.

Any in particular that you like?

The one below I have in about 6 different variations. The last name and date are in different fonts, but the rest is the same. The fonts are all script fonts, though, so it's not too different. I won't post all of them here.

9 comments:

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

I really like the 2nd one.

Jamie said...

Nice job!! I LOVE the second and the fourth best....

Trisha said...

This one is my favorite!
They all look great though!

http://bp3.blogger.com/_gJlzlo70HTc/SE_01zPfaeI/AAAAAAAAAHc/MRR1xnzLSZ0/s320/large+L+with+full+names.jpg

Maria said...

I like the 2nd and 4th ones.

Mrs. B said...

i like the bottom one with the A & S in the L loops! very nice

Thoughts Anonymously said...

Have to love the second one! But if you are going for something simpler for stickers and what not it would have to be the first.

Julia Goolia said...

I like the last one in a circle. Great work!

Mary said...

I agree with Julia-I like the last one best. I didn't see your other question until now. No, I don't have any pictures, but you might be able to see it on our menu cards. Truly, it's just our initials-nothing fancy!

Rhonda said...

I like the second one best. I don't want to rain on your parade, and maybe you already know this, but "ALS" is an acronym for Lou Gehrig's disease, and although most people understand lots of abbreviations stand for other stuff, design #1 made me think of it.