Sunday, March 2, 2008

This week

This upcoming week is going to be really busy.

Things I am looking forward to:
  • It's the last week of school before cycle break!
  • Wednesday is the Season Finale of Project Runway.
  • Attending a game night with some friends next weekend
  • I have Friday off!
  • Friday is G&C night.
  • I leave a week from today for vacation.
  • Monday we're having a Read-In in our classroom to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday, which is actually today.

Things I am not looking forward to:

  • Tuesday and Thursday nights we have parent-teacher conferences.
  • Because of P-T conferences, I will have two 12+ hour days at school.
  • It's supposed to snow and ice again this week!
  • I have to pack for vacation. This is a very long process for me!
  • Getting up insanely early on Sunday (probably around 4 AM) to get to the airport for our flight.

No comments: