Monday, March 17, 2008

Dinner tonight

A post not about vacation. :-) I will post some pictures of the beautiful Caribbean soon.
Tonight I made a quick and (fairly) healthy dinner for FI, my sister, and myself. I used a little bit of olive oil, added some chili powder, a dash of salt and pepper, and some fresh lemon juice. I cooked some cut up chicken pieces in the "sauce" (for lack of a better word). It cooked quite quickly.

Since I was out of town I don't have any fresh veggies. I heated up a frozen veggie medley and then we had some instant mashed potatoes (the kind that you only have to add water).


Not too bad of a dinner. It would have been even healthier with more veggies or half of a baked potato instead of the mashed. However, it is much better than we would have done eating out! Luckily, I am going grocery shopping tomorrow to get some healthy food!


No comments: