Friday, March 7, 2008

Ok, so I fibbed...

Well, I fibbed when I said I wasn't going to post again for a while. Obviously I'm not doing too well with the packing right now! :-) I've packed some stuff. I'm waiting until my sister gets home to pack a few things. I want to ask her opinion about how a few outfits look. She's my "wardrobe consultant."

I watched an SNL skit on
Mary's blog. It made me think of a YouTube video I like. Every time I hear the song "Soldier Boy" I think of this video now. I think it's lined up pretty well.



I also think the Daft Punk video is interesting. Someone posted it a while ago on StlWed. I wonder how long it took them to get the choreography right? It wouldn't be so bad when it's slow, but when it speeds up I think I would lose track if I lift my arm, my leg, which leg, etc. I thought the StlWed bride's comment was funny when she was wondering about how the girls came up with this idea.

It went something along the lines of..."So, maybe we should put on sports bras and tiny shorts." "Yeah - and let's write words on our body and dance to this song and then record it." "To top it all off - let's put boxes on our heads!"



What is your favorite YouTube video?

1 comment:

Anna said...

My students like to watch an Alvin and the Chipmunks version of Soulja Boy. Apparently there are other rap songs set to cartoons as well. Who has the time to do crap like that?