Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged again!

The fabulous Jenn tagged me.

The rules:Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

I'm pretty sure everyone I know has been tagged by now, especially since I did this earlier this week. If you happen to read this and you haven't been tagged - tell us 7 random things about you!




1. I'm definitely not a neat freak. However, I am really particular about the way my money is in my wallet. All the bills have to be facing the same way - no upside down or backwards bills. Also, the one's have to be first, then the five's, etc. I have no clue why it bothers me so much when they're out of order!


2. I just bought my first lottery ticket ever a few weeks ago.









3. I wish I wouldn't have quit ballet when I was younger. I didn't like having to leave slumber parties early for dance class. I took for at least 5 years - can't quite remember how long. I always thought pointe and toe shoes were so beautiful, but I didn't stick with dance long enough.

4. I would love to have a kitten and puppy "farm." I feel so bad for all the animals in shelters and get so sad when I see them in their cages. I would love to adopt more (I have a cat named Melodie) but just don't have the time or space right now. I hate that the animals don't have loving homes. I would love to adopt as many animals as possible and give them a loving home at a "farm," for lack of a better word.

5. My sister calls me T-Rex. She thinks that my arms are short, just like a T-Rex. Well, I'm short, so yes - my arms are short! I have tried to explain that they are proportionate to my height. However, anytime I reach for anything up high, she makes T-Rex arms and laughs at me.
6. I love flowers but hate to garden. (I don't like to get dirty). Luckily, my mom likes gardening and me, so she helped me plant some beautiful flowers in my yard. My favorite are my tulips - yellow, orange, and red. I wish they would last for a long time, but unfortunately tulips do not. We're probably going to add some more flowers sometime this year.

7. I have never been camping. I'm not really an outdoor kind of gal. The closest I've been to camping was staying in a cabin at French camp in Minnesota a few summers many years ago. I have absolutely no desire to sleep on the hard ground in a tent where bugs could be crawling around. I HATE bugs and creepy crawly things.

No comments: