Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged again....

I was tagged by Etta this time!

Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you


2. Post the rules to your blog


3. Write 6 random things about yourself.

I'm not following the next rules and tagging people again. If you want to write some random facts about yourself, go ahead!

I'm going to put some of my random (and weird, I know) eating habits.

1. I HATE raw tomatoes with a passion. I won't eat them on anything. I don't even like when the are on food and I have to take them off, because they leave yucky juice and seeds behind. That being said, I eat cooked tomatoes. The taste is very different.

2. I don't eat any kind of seafood - no lobster, no shrimp, no fish, any of it. The closest I get is crab rangoon, and most of that doesn't have real crab in it anyway.

3. My mom says I have "texture issues" with food. For example, I don't like water chestnuts in Chinese food because they're too crunchy in with the other soft foods. I don't like chili mac or pasta fagioli because I don't like the texture of beans with noodles.

4. I don't like any kind of melon - watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe...all gross!

5. I liked my baked goods somewhat undercooked, but my meat well done (which FI doesn't understand).

6. While I like most baked goods and pancakes undercooked, I like my waffles very nice and crispy.

I know, I know...I'm weird. :-)

4 comments:

Katie said...

These are pretty strange, but very interesting. I accidently undercooked some biscuits a few weeks ago and had to throw them away. I guess I could have sent them to you. ;)

Anna said...

Anyone who knows has eaten pancakes with you knows about the undercooked thing. But I'm totally with you on the seafood thing. Remember when we went on Spring Break that year and we refused to eat any seafood?

Jennelle said...

I'm right there with you on the tomatoes and seafood--if it lives in the water, I don't eat it!

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you on the "texture" issues! I can't stand water chestnuts either.....ugh, just the thought of that makes me shudder. It would be ideal if I could eat all my meals with those plates with separators or even better - a cafeteria tray (okay, that's pushing it).