Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another hair trial

When my stylist dyed my hair last week, the dye didn't take like we thought it would. I had to go back to the salon for my make-up trial yesterday, anyway, so she dyed it again. Below are pictures from my hair trial and make-up trial. (Yes, they're bad...I took them myself with my tiny digital camera.)



I think I want my bangs going across my forehead more in the front, like below, from my first trial. I guess I'm just used to seeing myself with more bangs. What do you think, lovely readers? More bangs? Maybe also a little poofier on the top and sides?

I'm going to buy some fake hair from Sally's to put in the chignon at the back to make it a little bigger. I'm definitely going with this style - it's more me than the one with the big curls.

My hair is darker. I think it will lighten a little bit in the next week or two.



For my make-up, each eye has a different color. :-) The left eye is smoky gray and the right is a smoky eye with brown. I think I'm going to go with the brown, but a little heavier on the brown. The gray seemed SO dark and dramatic (and not me) in person. However, it looks pretty good in photos. Hm....

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Yes, yes. I like this hairstyle MUCH better on you! Definitely have a bit of a poof on top and more bang across your forehead. Beautiful!

Maria said...

LOVE IT!!!

Katie said...

Love this look on you!! So classy!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

Lookin good! I agree, you def. need a little more pouf.

Sarah Ring said...

awww!! i need to get started on this!! your hair looks gorgeous though! love the big bun!

Trisha said...

Oh, I LOVE it!!!
Yes, I like the bangs in the third picture (the yellowish picture) the best. They look really pretty in that picture, I like the more bang look!