Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hair trial

Last week, I went to get my hair dyed and trimmed. The stylist also did a trial for my wedding hair. It was ok, but I don't think it's exactly what I want. The dye didn't take right in my hair, so I'm going back today (right after my make-up trial) to get the top a little darker. I asked if we could do another quick trial, this time without the curls. I thought I would like them, but not on me.

Side view. I like the poof on the top.


Back view. The top is really poofy here and the bottom is small. I think I just want a simple chignon.


Another back view:


I want something more along the lines of the styles below. Simple and classic. I won't be wearing a hair comb in my hair during the ceremony because I have my mom's gorgeous cathedral length, Belgium lace veil. I think I'm going to buy a hair comb, though, to put on for the reception.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you...try without curls, the chignon will look more "full"

Jamie said...

Yeah, to be honest, I'm not all that crazy about it. You have SO much hair and the way its been put up in these pics makes you look like you don't have a lot to work with - and I KNOW you do!!!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

I think it looks really good even though it's not *exactly* what you want.

Maria said...

I agree with you about the styles you posted at the bottom of this blog entry. I think it will look fabulous on you.

Donna V said...

I'm really partial but I love the poof and the pictures you posted at the bottom. My style was similar and I LOVED it. :) The curls are nice but I think something more "clean" and simple will look great since you have a lot of hair. Definitely post pics of your new trial!