Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged again!


I was tagged by the lovely Sarah Danielle at Jeune Marie.

The "rules" are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these six rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.


6 Random Facts about Aimee:

1. I have a grouping of freckles on my left forearm that looks like a 5 on a die.

2. When I was younger, I didn't like that my name was spelled differently. My best friend was a girl named Amy, and I wanted my name to be spelled like hers. I love that it is spelled the French way! (It means beloved in French.)

3. My dream has always been to be a "mom" when I "grow up." Funny story somewhat related: When I was little, I apparently asked my mom (who stayed at home with us) what she wanted to be when she grew up. Apparently, she didn't appreciate it!

4. I have turned down at least 4 brides for the weekend of my wedding. (Apparently the first weekend is really popular in St. Louis!) By turn down, I mean I've had to tell them I can't play the harp at their wedding.

5. My mom and I are a LOT alike. We both have played several instruments (I played 3 and she played 4). We both are good at foreign languages (she majored in French and German and minored in Spanish; I majored in French, took classes in German and Italian in college, and took a year of high school Spanish). We look alike (straight, brown hair and brown eyes). We're both pretty stubborn about some things. In contrast, my sister is not good at music or foreign languages and has almost black curly hair and hazel eyes.

6. My middle name is the same as a street in St. Louis. My initials (for a few more months) also happen to be the same as the high school I attended (Alton High School). It was incredibly annoying when people asked, "Do you know you have the same initials as Alton High?" Really? I hadn't noticed! My initials are also the same as the American Harp Society.


I am tagging:

Lauren (LiveLaughLove)
Darci (With This Ring...)

Maria (When In Rome)
Jennelle (The Fabulous Adventures of Jennelle)
Jamie (All Things Jamie)
Amber (Bad With Conviction)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Okay, okay....finally! A reason to blog! I'll get to this :) But I wonder what your middle name is....Hanley? :)