Thursday, July 10, 2008

What in the world is that?

Let me preface this entry by saying that I MUCH prefer Target to Wal-mart. (The Wal-mart by me isn't exactly the best. Luckily, they're doing a bit of remodeling and turning it into a Super Wal-mart.) However, Wal-mart is on my way home from school. I pass right by it. Target isn't exactly far away, but when it gets to be 4:30 pm or a little later, I run into a bunch of traffic getting to/from Target.



I stopped by Wal-mart after working in my classroom today to pick up a few things. I go up to the register, turn around, and am a bit startled. The cashier chuckled and said she was startled, too.



What startled us, you ask?
...
...
...
...
...

A REALLY large service dog that was with a woman. I swear, looking quickly, the dog looked like a bear! (You couldn't see his face - just his massive body with brown fur.) Here is a picture similar to the woman's dog. The dog is a brown labradoodle. I had no clue they were so fluffy and big!




How cute are labradoodle puppies?!


4 comments:

Maria said...

That would have startled me too! You don't see that at the store every day!

Katie said...

Ok, now I want one of those! I love strange looking dogs.

Julia Goolia said...

They aren't ALL this curly, though---since they are a mix you never know if they'll be more poodle or lab. Henry's breeder [he's a cockapoo] also bred labradoodles and they had much straighter fur, but were just as cute!

WE'RE JUST PEOPLE. said...

The puppies are soooo cute and the older one looks like a lab in a sheep costume!