Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This weekend

I am so exicted about this weekend! I have nothing planned, which is what I love. This is one of the very few weekends of the year where I don't have weddings to play, places I have to go, etc. I am really looking forward to lounging around and running a few errands. I hope to catch up on a bit of cleaning. Plus - because it is MLK Day on Monday, I'm off school. Yeah! :-)

I know they say we're supposed to get a tiny bit of snow tonight or tomorrow (can't remember which right now). It would so great, though, if we could get enough to have a snow day. A 4 day weekend would be even better! Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I won't be posting tomorrow night. I'll be playing Bunco with some other teachers. My turn to host Bunco isn't until May, which is good because I need time to get my house ready.

No comments: