Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crazy weekend

We had planned on having a nice relaxing weekend to get things done and enjoy being lazy. As of last weekend, we had no plans, other than making sure to go to the grocery store and making a dessert for school.

That all changed this week. I got 3 last minute harp jobs! While I was looking forward to a relaxing weekend, the money was too hard to turn down.


Friday night, I played from 6-8 pm at Macy's at Chesterfield Mall. There was a Waterford Signing Event. It was nice playing in public, because I don't get the opportunity to do that much. I tend to
play for weddings and private events. People were really nice and really seemed to enjoy the music.

Tonight, I am playing at a Christmas party at a location on Lindell Blvd. I'm sure it will be nice!


Sunday afternoon, I am playing at Macy's in Fairview Heights from 1-3 pm. If you're in the area, feel free to stop by and say hi! I'll be playing mostly Christmas music, but also some classical music.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I think it is so amazing that you play the harp! I mean, not that many people know how to do that! I would love to hear you play sometime.