Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas time!

Later today, my sister and I are heading over to our parents' house in IL for Christmas. We're having dinner tonight with our parents, nana, and aunt. Mom's making yummy roast with potatoes and carrots. We'll have our delicious Christmas cookies for dessert. Tomorrow we'll go to Mass in the morning, and then have our traditional Christmas breakfast - homemade caramel rolls (my favorite!). We open presents at my parents' house first and then go to nana's. My family isn't big on ham, so we have filet mignon for Christmas dinner. Yum-o!!

FI is in California right now. We're exchanging presents when we return to St. Louis. I'm heading out to CA on the 26th, and we both come back on the 30th. No plans yet as to what we'll be doing in CA. Last year, we went to Napa, an aquarium, Ghiradelli square, San Francisco, the Mystery Spot, and a few other places.

Speaking of CA - I hate packing. I wrote up a packing list this morning. It seems SO long! I don't travel lightly, though. You never know what you might need; it's best to be prepared!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments: