I had some requests to post a few recipes from last night. They're nothing fancy, but they're both delicious. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I didn't take any last night.
1 lb. roll - hot sausage
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. Worcestershire (I usually double this)
1 lb. Velveeta, cubed (I use light Velveeta)
1 T. ketchup (optional)
loaf of party rye bread (or you can substitute thin white sandwich bread, cut into small pieces)
1. Brown the meat. Do NOT drain! (Yes, I know it's bad, but you need the grease.)
2. Stir in all the ingredients excepting bread (duh) until the cheese is melted.
3. Spoon the mixture onto the bread.
4. Back at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.
7 cups water
2 cups sugar (I use 1 c. sugar and 1 c. Splenda)
4 tea bags (The recipes calls for black tea bags, but you can use regular.)
2 cups water (hot)
1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice
1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade
2 cups vodka
1. Place tea bags in 2 cups hot water. Stir until cool.
2. Add vodka.
3. Add in all other liquids excepting Sprite.
4. Freeze at least 24 hours.
Place 2 scoops in glass with Sprite. Yum!