Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh, how I love a good deal!

DH and I went to the Banana Republic outlet at The Mills Mall last weekend. I had received an email earlier that week that there was a big sale going on.

I picked up a few sweaters (still debating if I'm going to keep all of them) at good prices. Each was 40% off.


The best deal, I think, was on 2 pairs of shoes. I'm
definitely keeping the pink pair (rose verbena, a fuchsia color). I'm debating about the blue. The Emilia Suede Flat was originally $69.99 at BR. With the sale going on at the Outlet, I got the shoes for $17 each! What a steal! I love the color of the cura blue, but am not quite sure what to wear it with. It doesn't seem to look right with jeans. If I wore black pants, I'm not quite sure what color shirt would look good.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love colored shoes with all-black. Black pants, black turtleneck and fun shoes!