- my veil - I am wearing my mom's veil, which she bought in Belgium on a trip to Europe. It was also worn by my aunt Nancy, who is my godmother. The veil is cathedral length and is absolutely amazing!
- hopefully my great-nana's brooch - My great-nana had a lot of extremely nice costume jewelry. One of them was a "diamond" brooch in kind of a star shape. I'm hoping that I will be able to pit in on my bouquet.
- lace handkerchief - I might carry a lace handkerchief that I believe belonged to either my great-nana or my nana. My mom also carried it on her wedding day.
- my dress - yep, that's an obvious on :-)
- my shoes - both my church shoes (silver) and reception shoes (red) were purchased for the wedding.
- hair comb - to wear at the reception
- jewelry - I am SO excited about my beautiful jewelry! I picked it up today at Genovese, which is where we got my engagement ring and wedding band (a set) and FI's ring. I borrowed a beautiful pair of diamond earrings and a gorgeous diamond bracelet.
- my veil - techincally, I'm borrowing it from my mom
- dress label - I got a really cute dress label from the gartermaker.
- blue ring - I'm not sure if I will be wearing a blue sapphire ring or a blue topaz ring, both of which I received from FI.